- Stand-alone timer above PowerPoint/Keynote on Mac
- Text and background colors changeable
- Sound plays when time is up (optional)
- Continue to count down after time is up (optional)
- Play reminder sound at your specified interval after time is up (optional)
- Set any time in hh:mm:ss format
- Easy to use
*optional = you can change settings in Preferences.
Try FREE version (countdown 1 minute or less)
User Guide Available.
How to Display the Timer on Projector Display
- On the slide(s) you want to display timer, drag the timer from MacBook display to projector display.
- The following video shows moving the timer from the left display to the right display.