The following User Guide is for PPT Mac Clock (Color Changeable) which is a Clock for PowerPoint.
Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks or newer
How to Use
1. Double click on “PPT Mac Clock Color.app” to open.
2. Open your PowerPoint file and start slideshow.
3. The clock will float above the PowerPoint slideshow.
How to Display on SlideShow
- On the slide(s) you want to display clock, drag the clock from MacBook display to projector display.
- The following video shows moving the clock from the left display -> the right display.
- Show/hide seconds.
- Text color and background color changeable
- Select AM/PM or 24 hour time format.
- Activation/deactivation requires Internet connection.
- Use license key you received via email at the time of your purchase.
- If you want to use the clock on another Mac, deactivate license on the current Mac then activate on the new Mac.