PPT Mac Clock is a Clock application for Mac. It floats on top of PowerPoint slides.
You can use it together with a PowerPoint or Keynote slideshow.
With this clock, your audience can see the current time during the presentation.
- Color changeable
- Show/hide seconds.
- Place at any location on the slideshow
- Select AM/PM or 24-hour time format.
- Works with PowerPoint, Keynote, or any other program
Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks or newer
How to Use
1. Double click on “PPT Mac Clock Color.app” to open.
2. Open your PowerPoint file and start the slideshow.
3. The clock will float above the PowerPoint slideshow.
How to Display the Clock on SlideShow Display
- On the slide(s) you want to display the clock, drag the clock from the MacBook display to the projector display.
- The following video shows moving the clock from the left display -> the right display.
- Activation/deactivation requires Internet connection.
- Use the license key you received via email at the time of your purchase.
- If you want to use the clock on another Mac, deactivate the license on the current Mac then activate it on the new Mac.