PPT Mac Timer CSP User Guide
The following User Guide is for PPT Mac Timer (Color Changeable, Sound, Countdown continues after time is up), which is a Countdown Timer for PowerPoint.
How to Download and Run PPT Mac Timer
- Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks or later
How to Use
- Extract the zip and double click “PPT Mac Timer Color Sound P.app”.
Note: You may want to move this app to “Applications” folder.
- Open your PowerPoint file and start slideshow.
How to Display on SlideShow
- On the slide(s) you want to display timer, drag the timer from MacBook display to projector display.
- The following video shows moving the timer from the left display -> the right display.
- Please activate license to use full version of the timer. (Full version = count down any time | Free version = count down 1 minute or less)
- If you want to use the timer on another Mac, please deactivate license on the current Mac first, and then activate on the new Mac.
- Activation/deactivation requires Internet connection.